Friday 16 March 2018

Why blog?



These are my thoughts as I stand on the shore of the Ocean of Blogging and contemplate dipping a toe in.

Discovering my past is an exciting adventure. And it is not just the family discoveries - it's also the journeys and adventures that I'm having along the way that are memorable.

I am privileged to have been involved with helping others to discover their path to the past. Every family is different and the path to finding them is also unique.

This blog will include the things that have astounded me, given me a buzz or amused me as I have travelled numerous and various paths to the past ... not only special family finds but the events, characters, places and adventures I have encountered along the way. Even if no one else reads this blog, I am recording these tales as part of my own story.

Who knows what else will emerge. Let's see where the tide takes me. No hard and fast rules about frequency or subject although I expect family history will be the major theme.


So I wonder: Will I sink or will I swim?  I won't know until I try it so ... 



HERE GOES!
CC0

No comments:

Post a Comment